CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Moving Rumors

So family you may have all heard that we might be moving, so I am here to settle all of the rumors. We are moving to Sandpoint Idaho. I swore that I would never live in Idaho so I decided to call this a suburb of Washington. That makes me feel better. So it will be quite a change for us. I went and checked it out last week over spring break and I was not sure what to think, it was snowing the whole time that we were there and it was freezing!!! Quite the opposite end of the spectrum of Hawaii. We did not even really walk around cause it was so cold. Although we did find out that they did have a mall, if you can call it that. All it had was a movie theatre (YEAH), JC Penny's and a Sears which all they had was tractors and appliances. But some how it was comforting that they called it a mall. We also heard that Costco has bought land there and will be building soon, which means that everything will be OK.
Shane started there this week and called me the first day that he was there and was super excited. He said that the job was awesome and that it was 70* and beautiful. I was pretty much pissed cause I had been there 4 days earlier and it was not like that. We are excited that we are going to have our kids in a small school district and that we will be able to have a little bit of property. all in all we are excited and looking forward to a new adventure. We know that we are supposed to go there though cause Heavenly Father has never sent us somewhere that we are not supposed to go. besides there are a lot of boutiques there and that will be really good for me and my jewelery. And maybe we can get Maryanne there 2x as much because that is where Cold Water Creek is based and they have a big store there!! Ha Ha. Well we love you all and hope that everyone is doing well. Miss Everyone and cant wait for the family reunion. Oh yeah we have also been told that the reunion is only about 1 hour from Sandpoint. Maybe we could show you all where we live!!
Love Ya
Jen

2 comments:

Adolescent Family said...

Seriously SHOCKED!!! You need to call me!

I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait till we are closer and can spend more time with you. I am really sad that your 'mall' is so inadequate, but you are right, Costco does solve a LOT of problems. And to be honest, you can live with out one for approx. 3 years. I've done it. It blows, but its doable! :)

I can't wait to see your new place when we get back! I am constantly packing, trying to get control of all the chaos going on around here so that we will be ready when the time comes.

Congrats! see you soon! :)

Anonymous said...

cool, guys. I look forward to the hunting fishing and skiing!