Well, was just blog hopping and came upon this blog that is supposed to be for the whole family but no one is writing but Tif so I guess I'll write a little something...
Things are going well for us! Cole is shooting his Spec ad right now and we can't wait for that to get done! He's been super busy and we're just ready to have him back for a while. After this is done he'll try to get represented so that will be nice and hopefully mean more money!
Sofi is talking in sentences now and it's really crazy to us. She says some pretty funny things and has us laughing all the time. Most of you know she got her tonsils and adenoids taken out last month and is now sleeping better and quieter. She loves to dance and we have dance parties almost daily.
Ava is just getting bigger and fatter and it's amazing because she doesn't eat! She gags on EVERYTHING! She gags sometimes before it even gets to her mouth but she's slowly making progress. She just started crawling and is very entertained by Sofi.
I guess the biggest news with me right now is just that I'm graduating this month... FINALLY! It's taken quite a while but I'm going to make it! I finish next Tuesday and can't wait to just be home and not have to deal with papers and projects and everything else.
I know this is just a quick rundown and not too exciting but I tried :). Hope everyone is doing well! We love you and hope to see you all soon!
2 comments:
So glad to hear all your good news! Can't wait till we see you guys. Maybe next summer? :)
Thanks for posting! I always look but I've never posted. Way to go, finishing school!! Wish you guys all the best in the new year.
Merry Christmas! We loved getting to see you all. The girls are living dolls. Much Love & Kisses,
Aunt Melody
Post a Comment